Nurse reveals what worked to manage her painful, Neuropathic Legs
| | Alice Jackson
I just finished work for today. My swollen legs are killing me.
It’s been about 10 hours of walking, helping patients and being on my feet pretty much all day.
As a nurse, I don’t have much time to break or to sit down.
This makes my legs swell up and look like “little balloons”.
At first, they just get a little puffy.
But as the day goes on the pain and swelling intensifies. My legs become rock hard and too painful to stand on.
…Until it becomes an absolute torture.
It gets to a point where I cannot fit them into my work shoes.
And this repeats all day, every day.
For 5 Years, My Swollen Legs Made My Life a Nightmare
My daily life was filled with so much shame and humiliation… (not even mentioning the excruciating pain).
At work my friends started to laugh every time I take my shoes off because of how swollen my feet and ankles are.
So… I laugh too… but deep inside I feel embarrassed.
I was dreading walking up and down stairs – let alone having to help another patient.
I would put on a happy face for my patients and pretend everything was okay.
But it quickly became evident to everyone around me that it wasn’t.
One patient even told me that I should be the one laying in a hospital bed.
I felt like an 80-year-old woman, even though I was still in my 40s.
So, if you’re like me – suffering from stiff and swollen feet, I really FEEL you.
And I want you to know it’s not your fault.
No one chooses to have swollen legs. But some people choose not to do anything about them.
One of the podiatrists from the nearby hospital, Dr. Jeremy, recommended I try this new little massager.
He had just developed it together in partnership with one US based startup called Nooro.
At the time, there were only a handful of people accepted for the clinical trials, but since I worked at the hospital, he was able to get me in.
They call them the Fall-Proof Hyper Grip Compression Socks.
The secret to these nooro hyper grip compression socks is a unique combination of 3 breakthrough science-backed technologies:
- Multi-compression technology
- Hyper grip rubber technology
- Cross-woven fabric
Multi-compression technology is proven to skyrocket blood flow in your feet and legs, relieving tingling and painful feet within minutes.
Hyper grip rubber technology prevents you from falling or slipping…
By having these precisely measured non-slip rubber dots made from special English synthetic rubber.
To provide you with maximum confidence boost in your feet.
Experience significant swelling and foot pain relief and a confidence boost in your feet within 30 days of using these socks, or get ALL your money back.
Watch your stiff, swollen, and painful legs disappear within 30 days, or get all your money back.
Dr. Jeremy Campbell’s promise to YOU is THIS:
If you use these nooro hyper grip compression socks for the next following 30 days…
You WILL significant relief from your swollen painful legs and painful feet and you WILL live your life to the fullest again.
Without fear of falling or any other limitations.
Here’s How It Works
1. Multi-compression technology is proven to skyrocket blood flow in your feet and legs, relieving tingling and painful feet within minutes.
2. Hyper grip rubber technology that prevents you from falling or slipping… by having these precisely measured non-slip rubber dots made from special English synthetic rubber. To provide you with maximum confidence boost in your feet. Making your body literally fall-proof. So you can just go about your day, never being afraid of accidentally slipping again… They will make your feet inside your shoes much more firm and stable which dramatically decreases your chance of ever falling again.
3. And Cross-woven fabric provides the perfect amount of compression to the heel, arch, ankle, and calves. The special fabric also relaxes tight muscles, soothing joints and provides support and compression in just the right areas.
A Whopping 95% of Verified Users Reported Feeling Relief
If you check out Nooro’s website, you will find thousands of reviews from people who were able to find relief by using the socks.